Sunday, October 23, 2011

Greek Nachos


We had these on a Wednesday night for dinner, and by Saturday we were both craving them again and made them again. We have a new favorite I believe!

You will need:
- Pita Chips
- Feta Cheese
- Diced Tomatoes
- Diced Cucumbers
- Diced Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Sliced Olives
- Your Favorite Hummus
- Cooked, shredded chicken (I've been cooking a batch in my crock pot in chicken broth, placing in the kitchen aide, mixing for 20 seconds, and I get perfectly shredded chicken. I think freeze in small bags and pull out when needed, that made this recipe super easy!)

Place chips on a plate. Get the hummus and dilute it. We used two parts hummus to one part water. Sprinkle the hummus "sauce" over the chips. Sprinkle diced tomatoes, olives, artichokes, and cucumbers, and mix a little for variety of colors and flavors. Then add feta dn chicken and enjoy! It's that easy, and they really are to die for!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment