4 Chicken Breasts
7 ounces feta cheese
2-3 cups chopped fresh spinach
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil, chop)
3/4 tsp. minced lemon peel
1 tsp. dried basil or oregano (I like basil)
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes undrained
1/2 cup olives (packed in oil) (I like green)
1. Place each chicken breast between 2 large pieces of saran wrap, and pound to be 1/4 inch thick with a mallet or skillet
2. Combine feta, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, lemon peel, bail, garlic powder, and pepper in a bowl
3. Lay pounded chicken with smoothest side down on a work surface. Place about 2 TBS feta mix on the widest side of the chicken breast, roll tightly. Repeat with all breasts and stuffing.
4. Place rolled chicken with the seam side down in a slow cooker. Pour diced tomatoes with juice and the olives over the top.
5. Put lid on the slow cooker, cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6